Monday, 14 March 2016

Volenteering



There are some people in the University that you feel like, Oh I have seen them before, oh I know

them from that event, oh I have worked with them in that society; well I am one of those people.

One of my friends told me last night that: Helia, you are everywhere! On some levels I think he is

right. I am the vice president of Persian society, and the International Officer of Politics society. I am

working as the International Ambassador for the university and I am volunteering for AIESEC and

work in the development and business sector and occasionally I help them to market AIESEC

programmes and well I love my course so I attend my lectures and some events and lectures related toit in the University.

SO basically I am everywhere! Sometimes it is hard to handle all these responsibilities and I just want to not have any task to do or any email to send. But at the end of the day when I go to bed and review my day I feel really proud of myself to be able to help people, earn money, meet amazing people from around the world, learn so many skills and get great grades. It makes me feel accomplished and strong to continue my path. So being everywhere could mean that I can do anything and challenges are welcomed by me anytime!
Helia- International Office Ambassador from Iran

No comments:

Post a Comment