Friday, 29 April 2016

Diane's well-spent Easter Holidays in Paris, France!


Hi guys! It's Diane (Da Eun Lee), International Office Ambassador for South Korea. Find out more about me on my web page

I feel like it’s been long time to post my blog here.
Maybe it’s because I’ve spent the Easter holidays really well !
And what I'm going to tell you today is about my Easter holidays.
Well, as you can see my previous blogs, I indeed like to travel. I literally go anywhere as possible as I can. So, this time, I've been to the city, Paris - most women fall in love with - for a week and It only took an hour and half by flight from Doncaster (Sheffield) airport.




I truly had one of the most beautiful times of the year with my besties/ travel buddies. My besties just flew to Paris from S.Korea to have wonderful holidays with me even though we don’t celebrate Easter in Korea ;)




Anyway, What comes cross in your mind first when you think of Paris?
Probably, Eiffel tower, Museums, la Seine(the river) … there're loads of attractions.

So, I bring a tip for you to save not only your money but also your pretious time during the travel, enjoying a lof of those attractions that you enthusiastically want to see.
If you are going to Paris and you’d love to spend some time admiring fabulous artwork and visiting monuments, then, all you need to do is to get the MUSEUM PASS !!



You probably know a thousands of people are queuing up for buying tickets and even getting into the museums. That may be a total flop of the day. However, Museum pass enables you to save your  money and time to queue when entering a number of Paris’s attractions (currently approximately 60 places) including Louvre, Orsay Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame tower and Versailles.

There are three options from 2,4 and 6 consecutive days that cover the same attractions, and what you need to do is to decide the length of your pass. The pass is activated after your first usage and only valid for the consecutive days. Plus, you can access unlimitied number of visits.
Here are some places that I've been to with the Pass.

 (Arce de Triumphe)



 (Fabulous view from the top of Arce de Triumphe. Pls Don't miss it. 
Go up to the top and enjoy this brilliant view !!!)



 (Louvre Museum -  I literally spent the solid three hours like five years ago when I visited to the Louvre for the first time. But not this time :) )




A little safety tip which you should always be aware of when travelling to busy cities - be careful to avoid pickpockets and make sure that you are aware of your surroundings. Having a bag that closes tight is helpful and be aware of not standing too close to the door on the metro. 

Finally, make sure to make the most of being close enough to travel so easily to Europe - and enjoy Paris !

By Diane Da Eun Lee
International Office Ambassador for South Korea









No comments:

Post a Comment