Thursday, 12 May 2016

Diane goes to the movies in Sheffield at Valley Centertainment


Hiya :)
It's Diane; International Office Ambassador for South Korea. Find out more about me and my time in Sheffield on my web page.

Do you guys like to watch films ?!
I actually didn’t use to like watching films but now I am weirdly into it, and then dwelling on Netflix almost everyday, plus,  a frequent moviegoer as well. So this time, I’d love to share my movie places in Sheffield.


I am personally thinking a movie and dinner are the perfect pair. That’s why I prefer to go to the Valley Centertainment. It is an entertainment complex outside of city centre, being adjacent to a huge shopping mall, Meadow Hall. It’s home to cinema, restaurants bowling place, and even laser tag. Make sure to get in a great meal and fully enjoy Centertainment before or after a movie . How GREAT it is!!


KakaoTalk_20160508_171725740.jpg

The cinema in Valley Centertainment, called Cineworld, has around twenty screens and an IMAX and 4D screens as well.


KakaoTalk_20160508_171731978.jpg


Sugary treats and snacks are available from popcorn, ice cream and even a variety of alcohol drinks which isn’t that much familiar though.

And here's a special offer for unlimited in Cineworld for those who are enthusiastic moviegoers.
It costs like £17 in a month and £200 for an annual card. In addition to unlimited access to all kinds of films, card holders can have snack 10% off, 25% discount for some restaurant like Pizza hut. Moreover, tens of further discount or benefits in local shops are being provided with the card holders. Due to my endless ‘to see ’ list, I’d better get one after exams so that I can have the best value for money :D

Don't worry if you think it is a bit far. There’re also many cinemas in walking distance such as Odeon, Curzon where I haven’t been yet, but most of my friends are going and all of them said those are good enough !  



Thank you for reading :)






By Diane (Da Eun) Lee
International Office Ambassador for South Korea










No comments:

Post a Comment